Joyner Library Graduate Student Art and Design Exhibition
Joyner Library Graduate Student Art and Design Exhibition is a juried exhibition sponsored by Joyner Library at East Carolina University. The exhibition features work by ECU School of Art and Design graduate students.
PROSPECTUS DEADLINE: [Extended deadline] Wednesday, September 22, 2010 by 5pm | Download prospectus [WORD file]
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION: Thursday, September 30, 2010
EXHIBITION: October 18-December 18, 2010
OPENING RECEPTION & AWARDS: Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 5p.
- There is no entry fee.
- Work must have been created during October 2008 and afterward.
- Unlimited works can be submitted, but only up to 3 will be chosen by one student.
- If accepted, students must deliver work to the library security desk on the first floor between October 4-8. If items are too large to fit through the front entrance then a delivery must be scheduled in advance with Robert James (contact information below).
- Students must agree that their work will be available throughout the exhibition if chosen unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Work must be installed by Joyner Library staff.
- Work must be picked up between December 18-30.
Assistant Director for Administrative Services
516 Joyner Library
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858-4353